Multiplicity is pleased to announce that Twenty One Toys is the winner of the 3rd Annual Power Up Sales Challenge.
Founded by Lead Designer Ilana Ben-Ari, Twenty One Toys designs and manufactures toys that teach Empathy, Failure, Creative Communication, Collaboration and other core skills necessary for 21st Century learners, of any age. Their first toy, the Empathy Toy, is already in hundreds of homes, schools, and offices in 31 countries.
2015 Prize Package
As the winner, Twenty One Toys will receive a prize package valued at $25,000 including:
- Market development feasibility study performed by Deloitte’s BOOST program (valued at $8,500).
- Brand Communication Strategy consultation sessions with Blade Creative Branding. The objective is to develop an actionable customer and influencer communications strategy to elevate your brand profile and generate awareness of your business concept. (Valued at $5,000).
- One year lounge membership at Workhaus including monthly conference booking hours, business address and hot desk. (Value of $3,600).
- An 5′ x 5′ exhibition booth and tickets for the winning team for the 2015 Dx3 conference on March 11th & 12th, 2015 (Tickets and booth valued at $3,600).
- A Marketing SEO audit from Digital Shift, which encompasses a comprehensive website analysis to identify areas of opportunity for better search engine ranking.
- Tickets for the winning team to attend the 2015 International Startup Festival in Montreal on July 15-18, 2015 (valued at $1,700).
- Marketing ‘power up’ kit from Fedex Office including: a Large Retractable Banner; a Mini Retractable Banner; 1,000 Business Cards; 250 Postcards; 250 Brochures, and Design Services. (Valued at $1,000)
- An 10′ x 10′ exhibition booth space at Toronto Enterprise’s Small Business Forum Fall 2015. (valued at $700).
- Tax credit consulting for technology and design by RDP Associates (valued at $500)
Multiplicity would like to thank all of the challengers who participated in the event including our finalists:
2015 Power Up Photos
Thank You to the 2015 Event Prizing Sponsors
And of course, we would like to thank our event sponsors:
And special thanks to the ongoing sponsors of Multiplicity.